Monday, November 26, 2007

Was supposed to go gym with andy today but he was busy with his project and i'm also too. So in the end i stayed at home to finish my body part of my project. Luckily janice released us earlier so that i can go home earlier and complete that dam tedious ITL project. Although i'm relieved to finish the most tedious part of my ITL project budden thinking of the number of projects i still have, around 5 more if i'm nt wrong, i felt so stress. This sem is really tough, no time to even take a break. I wonder hw long i can keep up with my exercises programmes with some of my friends. Still got music part to focus. Too many commitments. Suffocating already. Well hope i can somehow relax myself. Guess is partly because of the results i wish to get makes me so stress.

No comments: